UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA – SCHOOL OF MUSIC BUILDING
HYLTON PERFORMING ARTS CENTER – GEORGE MASON UNIVERSITY
Working together, Prince William County, the City of Manassas, George Mason University, the Commonwealth of Virginia along with many generous private donors and local business members within the community, have brought the Hylton Performing Arts Center from a dream to a reality.
The Hylton Performing Arts Center boasts 85,000 square feet of beautiful and unique spaces to serve our community.
- 1,121-seat Merchant Hall is an elegantly styled opera house with a 100 foot stage and orchestra pit. Its clever design provides every audience member an intimate experience and the perfect setting for a variety of genres – symphonies, dance, opera and theater – everything from bluegrass to Beethoven!
- 270-seat Gregory Family Theater offers flexible seating arrangements that make it ideal for dance, theater, cabaret and chamber groups. With an open floor plan, it is the optimal choice for customizing special events.
- The Didlake Grand Foyer is a two-story lobby with a full glass front for plenty of natural light that seats over 200 for dinner and holds over 500 for receptions.
- The Buchanan Partners Gallery on the second floor of the lobby serves as a focal point to showcase works by local and regional visual artists on a rotational basis and add yet another artistic element to the Didlake Grand Foyer.
- The Hylton Center also has dressing rooms, a scene shop, a catering kitchen and all the professional technical equipment run by expertly trained staff to support a performing arts center of this caliber.
Allegan High School Theatre, Allegan, Michigan
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre, Atlanta, Georgia
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre is the first major performing arts facility built in metro Atlanta in four decades. The facility includes the 2,750-seat John A. Williams Theatre, a 10,000 SF ballroom, terraces, courtyards and meeting spaces. The Williams Theatre Centre was designed to accommodate both acoustic and amplified performances with the specific intent of attracting touring companies of Broadway shows. BAIâ€™s scope of work included the audio-video design and commissioning services.
Central Washington University New Music Education Facility, Ellensburg, Washington
The new facility replaced an outdated facility and includes a 600-seat concert hall, 150-seat recital hall; instrumental, jazz and choral rehearsal halls; percussion ensemble, practice rooms, and faculty studios.
University of Oklahoma Donald W. Reynolds Performing Arts Center Holmberg Hall, Norman Oklahoma
The Donald W. Reynolds Performing Arts Center, built in 1918 as part of the University of Oklahomaâ€™s original campus, is one of Oklahomaâ€™s most historic. An extensive renovation/addition project included a new dance wing and renovated practice rooms. The Buildingâ€™s centerpiece is Oklahomaâ€™s only European-style opera house, seating 800. The facility preserves the grace and beauty of historic Holmberg Hall, while renovating the audience chamber and updating the stage house. Designed for Opera and Theatre performance, the hall boasts near perfect acoustics for the human voice.
Indiana University Auditorium, Bloomington, Indiana
The Indiana University Auditorium is an impressive, opulent 3,200-seat theater that dates back to 1941 and includes a 4,543-pipe Schantz organ. The recent renovation included improvements to the seating, lighting, interiors and the addition of technical equipment.
LeTourneau University Belcher Performing Arts Center, Longview, Texas
This new theater is a state-of-the-art facility with 1,400 seats on the ground level and another 800 seats in two, opera-style balconies. The building features a full working stage and orchestra lift, as well as prop and staging areas, dressing rooms, soundproofed rehearsal rooms, classrooms and offices.
University of North Carolina Robinson Hall, Charlotte, North Carolina
The $23 million, 118,000 SF, three-story facility for Music, Theatre and Dance includes Robinson Hall for the Performing Arts. This elegant facility contains costume and scenic labs, a two-story tiered choral rehearsal hall, instrumental music rehearsal hall, a musical instrument digital interface lab, and a theater with orchestra, mezzanine, and box seating for 300 people.
The Bastrop HS PAC features 1500 seats, a full fly tower and dual front projection screens